Emerald King
Participant

Hey my name is Emerald King and I wish to apply to be an admin on the VR Massive server. There isn’t a form I can fill out so I’m just going to go ahead and list my qualifications. In the grand scheme of things, I am relatively new to the server but I have already made plenty of connections via it. I hope I’m on good terms with everyone and if not I wish to get to know you better. Pavlov as a game has some really great people and some not so great people. I can see it happen with every single server I join but that’s what happens when you take the risk with open mic. I can see when these people join and I will give them chances until I have to do what has to be done. I also have some pretty neat ideas for implementations for the server to keep it fresh and always on the update. Now, I have been an admin for discord servers in the past so being one in Pavlov will be much easier. I love this server and I hope to make it flourish by joining the admin team. This is also why I welcome new people with open arms. Ask anyone, if I see someone who is struggling, is new or just has a question about the game, I’m usually the first one to answer the call. With a game like Pavlov, you really need to be as accepting as you can be cause otherwise it will turn people away from the game. I want to see the server grow with more people and keep the reoccurring people to join us as well. This would be the first time I admin for an in game server but you have to start somewhere. I hope this message finds you well and I do hope to see you on the admin team. Any further questions, just reply or send me a message via steam or discord. Thanks in advance!