• Author
    Massive
    Keymaster

First thank you for taking an interest in Vrmassive.com. We recently completed our Community Server and are excited that you are interested in controlling the server. Please reply here to let us know what your intentions are and how you would help our community.

Trigger Happy
    Participant

Good Day,

I am happy to help in any way necessary. In general I like guidelines, Rules and Structure.

Massive
    Keymaster

Outstanding. I will keep you posted. See you in discord.

Trigger Happy
    Participant

Cheers, I do only one Server Admin for a Vegas/California Pavlov Server for Friday Night Fights with YourDaddy etc my friend Frilly has one in his home too

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Trigger Happy. Reason: add info
    Monster
    Participant

I think I could make a good admin for the night crew. I get along well with everyone and am a regular on the server late hours (between 1am-3am PST usually) and Tuesday and Wednesday I’m usually on most of the afternoon and into the night.

Massive
    Keymaster

Keep playing you never know. We are watching.

Tman968
    Participant

I think I would make a great admin for the server, can’t really say I have had any admin experience in the past, but I would be glad to learn how to be the best I can. I an generally a nice and laid back person who gets along with most players on the server. As said before, I haven’t an admin in any games before, but I am in a manager position where I work.

Massive
    Keymaster

Love your enthusiasm we have been watching your performance and player interaction on the server. Keep up the enthusiasm.

Sean Doyle
    Participant

Hi everyone! UrbanElemental here, big fan, long time player. I enjoy playing the game and would like to become more involved in the effort. I have managerial and conflict resolution experience. Being an admin sounds fun!

Great site, very cool how you can check your rank (I’m ranked 59 :D) I am a full stack developer and would like to help out on your site and have some ideas we could implement to spice it up a lil. Email me your repo if you would like some assistance.

Best Wishes!

Sean
    http://www.sdoyledev.com
    [email protected]

Massive
    Keymaster

Welcome,

Thank you for the request. That is awesome you are climbing fast on the leader board. I think the next step is for you to join our discord. Go to the homepage and click connect.

We will talk more while you are in discord.

DeJaVu
    Participant

am ready , am good on it

george
    Participant

i shoot ppl a lot (I also want to be more involved with the community)

Massive
    Keymaster

I hope you meant in our Lobby :). Great to have you in the community. Remember it is only a video game. -Enjoy

Alan
    Participant

Hi
    It’s Alan, your favorite cowboy, would love to be admin, I play this server a bit too much for my own good so im totally qualified.

Logan Judkins
    Participant

Hello,
    It’s Logan (AKA WAT), I’m super interested in becoming an admin for the Tank TDM server! I am usually on the Stalingrad server almost every day between (3pm-10pm Est) on the weekdays and sometime between (9am-10pm Est) on the weekend. I feel strongly about people following the rules and respecting other players. I try to be friendly with anyone I can, but if someone is being harmful or hurtful I do not take kindly to anything of the sorts. I am very glad I got this opportunity. Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.