• Author
    yourmom
    Participant

I can do some adminning. I play usually at 5a and 5p for a couple hours each day, and I’m usually on the Massive server unless there is too much team killing or nobody is there because someone scared them all off (who could that be?) ha ha ahahah ahhh

Grayson Starkey
    Participant

Hello, I have played this server a ton recently and extremely enjoy it. I plan on playing it a lot more in the future, and given the opportunity would love to help the server any way I can. I feel that I would make a great admin due to admin experience in other servers such as Life mod, silverton, etc. Thanks for your time.

IIFrostBiteII
    Participant

Hey, I’m interested in becoming a moderator as I usually jump onto the SND servers every night or so and would be available most of the time if something happens since my timezone is AEST (Australian eastern standard time) so when other moderators are asleep I’ll be around to help out if needed.

Bryan yenter
    Participant

Hey what’s up I’m looking to become a admin on your SND server been playing alot I’m 37 yrs old ran my own clans so I know how to and when to use admin power. If you are still in need of doom mature admins I would be glad to be one aka VR Flickster

Massive
    Keymaster

Hey everyone, definitely seeking 1 AM – 9 AM morning Moderators. We also need moderators who are active in discord.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Massive.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Massive.
    choomah9
    Participant

I think I would be a good admin for the server because I play Pavlov a lot which at first might not seem like a valid reason but this has caused me to join a league team and become an admin on three different Pavlov vr servers. These are taser n nades, survival of the fittest and jacks ttt. so I’m very experienced with handling issues and doing admin stuff. I also like to not take Pavlov too seriously at some times and that’s when I stumbled across your server and it was a incredible experience because nobody was too serious and was having a good time. If I was to get the role at admin at some point in the future, i think i would be good at holding events for the players bringing a good atmosphere to the server.

choomah9
    Participant

I think I would be a good admin for the server because I play Pavlov a lot which at first might not seem like a valid reason but this has caused me to join a league team and become an admin on three different Pavlov servers. These are taser n nades, survival of the fittest and jacks ttt. so I’m very experienced with handling issues and doing admin stuff. I also like to not take Pavlov too seriously at some times and that’s when I stumbled across your server and it was a incredible experience because nobody was too serious and was having a good time. If I was to get the role at admin at some point in the future, i think i would be good at holding events for the players bringing a good atmosphere to the server.

Nazban Vandar
    Participant

Nazban here, been playing on VRMassive for many months now (IIRC there was a summer leaderboard in 2020, so been here for almost a year!)

I never applied for admin before because I was job hunting and hated sending applications out, now that I finally have a job my brain misses sending out applications so here I am applying to be an admin!

I love what this server has done for the community and want to keep it fun for everyone involved.

BohrDOH
    Participant

Hey BohrDOH here I been on vrmassive for a very long time and I report a lot of team killers and I am active every other week but am on discord every day and can play Pavlov if need or do something else

Kuss Des Todes
    Participant

I believe to be one of the people that could stand at your back and help whenever you need. A ton of people know me in the community and have tons of laughs and fun whenever I am on. I understand the responsibility if I am given it and wish to help further this amazing community and contribute by helping or even problem solving. I am patient, very understanding and am personable so if any problems were to arise I could use my knowledge to assist or solve issues that pop up. Ultimately I just want to help in the community and provide assistance to the other mods. I eagerly await your decision and am elated to play on the server to begin with!

-Kuss

Emerald King
    Participant

Hey my name is Emerald King and I wish to apply to be an admin on the VR Massive server. There isn’t a form I can fill out so I’m just going to go ahead and list my qualifications. In the grand scheme of things, I am relatively new to the server but I have already made plenty of connections via it. I hope I’m on good terms with everyone and if not I wish to get to know you better. Pavlov as a game has some really great people and some not so great people. I can see it happen with every single server I join but that’s what happens when you take the risk with open mic. I can see when these people join and I will give them chances until I have to do what has to be done. I also have some pretty neat ideas for implementations for the server to keep it fresh and always on the update. Now, I have been an admin for discord servers in the past so being one in Pavlov will be much easier. I love this server and I hope to make it flourish by joining the admin team. This is also why I welcome new people with open arms. Ask anyone, if I see someone who is struggling, is new or just has a question about the game, I’m usually the first one to answer the call. With a game like Pavlov, you really need to be as accepting as you can be cause otherwise it will turn people away from the game. I want to see the server grow with more people and keep the reoccurring people to join us as well. This would be the first time I admin for an in game server but you have to start somewhere. I hope this message finds you well and I do hope to see you on the admin team. Any further questions, just reply or send me a message via steam or discord. Thanks in advance!

Riley Byrne
    Participant

Hi I’m Riley And I think id be a good fit to be an admin on the server and here is why

⚫ I am knowledgeable so I can and currently help many new players to Pavlov and SuperSND As seen by the Video Guide I made to the server

⚫ I am Active Almost Everynight

⚫ I Have shown myself to be able to control a server if needed as I am one of two operators on the Semi-Official Vr Massive Minecraft Server

⚫ I am a friendly face that is willing to listen when people need someone to talk to

⚫I’m pretty sure that I am a bit younger than most of the current Admins which would help in the above point because I can relate to their problems more.

⚫ Not sure how relevant but I have real-world experience with volunteering and organizing children’s events like at the library and such.

all in all, I think I’d be a pretty good addition and I hope you consider me for an admin position.

Yona
    Participant

Hello! I’m Yona and I would like to be a moderator for the VR Massive servers.

I do not have any sort of training or experience in moderating anything. As a moderator I would help, inform and direct people to resources. I would also enforce rules and deal with individuals who are misbehaving on a case by case basis. I would also take on responsibilities defined by the VR Massive admin team. In effect I would conduct myself similar to how I already do on the server with a more active and careful consideration of how my behaviors, judgements and actions affect the perceived image of the VR Massive admin team and the enjoyability of the servers to all.

I primarily lurk in the Super SnD servers on a regular basis, and can be reached via Discord where I am both active and responsive.

PvP ist
    Participant

Hello, my name is ThePvPist. Keeping it short and simple, I’m very active between 2 – 6 (along with other times) and there are never mods around. Frequently have either children or just general griefers team killing everyone and then rejoining after auto kicked, it ruins the experience for everyone and you can’t always vote kick. Along with being active in-game, I’m on discord frequently and I feel I could truly help make the server better.

Sam Sandburg
    Participant

Howdy Howdy Howdy! I am Sam Sandburg, I am here to request to be moderator. Simple right? Yeah it is. A lot of times I find myself in a loophole of the same few things, team killing abuse, vote kick abuse to just disrupt the game, racism, toxicity, the whole schtick. My main profession in moderation can be in game, or discord. Although I have a way bigger proficiency in discord. I also have quite a ton of past experiences aswell.

Quick Resume
    I am 18 years of age and here are my past moderation experiences

-Retired Senior Administrator for Moat.gg (Deleted community, owner was a bit of a drug addict)
    -Current Project Lead for SWCW 6k Members
    -Retired Discord Administrator for Awakened Productions 131k Members
    -Retired Discord Administrator for discord.gg/roblox (A bit of an odd one but I randomly applied and got it.)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.